Savage Insider Issue 4: Shaking Things Up is an issue all about keeping your tabletop role-playing games interesting. Game Masters have the difficult job of keeping their games interesting for the players to prevent boredom, so Savage Insider presents content and tips to help you along the way.
Shaking Things Up is a cross-genre issue with content that covers an array of genres or can be used universally. Much of this content can be utilized in a variety of ways providing maximum value to the GM who has the difficult job of keeping their player’s excited.
Shaking Things Up includes:
- A fully fleshed-out adventure
- A fully fleshed-out NPC with equipment
- 3 pieces of fictional writing
- 3 articles with tips for Shaking Things Up
- A preview of Olympian Breed
- Streets of Bedlam Designer’s Diary
- And much more
Look for new issues of Savage Insider every 3 months in January, April, July, and October with Premium Content releases in-between.