An ancient accord is broken…
Centuries ago, the races of Larnisar banded together to defeat their creator, the Great Dragon, who sought to unmake his creation in a furious, continent-spanning storm of bitter destruction. Victorious, or so they thought, the races of the Accord grew soft and fell back into their familiar ways, political strife and territorial conquests sweeping across the land.
Today, the Accordlands is home to lurking mystery and wonders beyond time. In the Deverenian Empire, dark nobles conspire to bring all under their tyrannical rule, enforcing worship of the very soul of the Great Dragon: the Storm. In the haunted forests, the necromantic Elves are doomed to tragically short lives, all too soon drifting away as dust in the wind. Baraxton is home to what was once a thriving human community, but its mercenaries now fall victim to the oppressive weight of Nothrog military might.
Welcome to the Accordlands, where heroes are short-lived and in short supply.
• Encyclopedic information about the Accordlands' major races and nations.
• Mapped locations for each of the Accordlands' most prominent cities.
• An overview of the Accordlands' deities and religions (and their secrets).
• Detailed accounts of the Accordlands during the First War with the Dragon.
• Backgrounds on many of the Accordlands' most influential citizens.
• The mysteries of the various planes of existence, and the prizes and pitfalls that await.
This product contains two parts: a digital edition of the World Atlas and a zipped file of jpgs, the accompanying map for the book.