Starships aren't built in a studio; they're forged in the Ironworks.
In a hurry for a 25 mm deckplan? Don't have time to sit down and draw one up? Then Quick Decks are for you. In this Expansion Pack you will find 27 pages of pre-drawn map tiles scaled to 25 mm. Simply print, cut them out, and arrange them to build a starship properly scaled for miniatures. Each tile has it's own grid, the type of tile, and approximate displacement in Traveller tonnage listed on it, making it easy to build ships on the fly. This Expansion features additional staterooms, armories, briefing rooms, libraries, barracks, and more to expand the tiles already found in Quick Decks 1: Starter Pack
- Greyscale images to speed up printing and save on printing costs.
- Completely scalable vector graphics - tiles can be printed at virtually any size, with minimal loss of detail (requires Adobe Acrobat X).
- This expansion pack utilizes layers, allowing you greater control over the tiles you print. If, for instance, you don't want to see a particular feature, simply open the Layers panel and make it invisible.
- Tiles can be used to lay out all kinds of ships, from small craft to multi-kiloton vessels.
- Future expansions to the line will add more options, and expand your ship-building capability to new dimensions. Current plans include tiles for hangars, launch tubes, barracks, armories, bay weapons, and more. Also in the works are tiles for buildings, terrain, starports, and space stations.
"Traveller" and the Traveller logo are Trademarks owned by Far Future Enterprises, Inc. and are used with permission. The Traveller Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.