The Old Black Magic
Here at Little Red Goblin Games, we’ve had our design goblins busily bargaining with fey and conversing with terrifying creatures from beyond the stars to try and bring you, the readers, a set of flavorful new rules to enjoy. The invoker is a bitter-sweet new class loosely based on other bargain-forging classes from the past some of you might be familiar with.
While the Invoker provides players with the sort of arcane firepower they might expect from certain older classes that make pacts with fell spirits, it’s also packed with new flavorful abilities. The Invoker isn’t the first class to grant a character dark and mysterious powers thanks to bargains with darker forces, and it probably won’t be the last, but we think you’ll find our take on these soul-bartering
fiends and anti-heroes to be one of the most flavorful, evocative, and happily melancholy classes you’ve played in a long time.
- At-Will Spell Casting
- Pacts with all sorts of unsavory forces
- Roleplaying mixed with mechaincs (taboos & boons)
- Occult powers dripping with imagery for the low-low price of your character's soul
- 29 Pages
- Original full color art by Carl Potter!
- Playtested and balanced in public playtests
- 0.98 MB