Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
What do you get when you cross serialized TV shows with a pen & paper system?
You get one very confused producer.
Take a trip on the zany side of roleplaying with a rules lite, roleplay heavy, original game system. With hints taken from shows like Law & Order, Star Trek, Days of Our Lives, and many more episodic syndicated TV shows- what could possibly go wrong?
The system is somewhat abstract (employing things like Plot Armor and cliché tropes) and makes for a great one session game in ANY setting (seriously... we playtested a space opera, a medical drama, and even a western!) or a fun long term game! While it is often a great tool for games that employ a good deal of humor, it's strength lays in its adaptability.
- 57 pages (but who's counting?)
- Bookmarked (for her pleasure)
- Satirical (Well, we think so)
- Doodles (Some people call it art)
- “Pitches” (Premade premises & characters all set for a night of fun!)
- Gaming Aids (Character Sheets, the famous “one page rulebook”, and printable result charts!)
- The Book of Tropes (A supplemental book of tropes. Tropes are optional rules that, once enacted, apply for the rest of the game!)
Actual Quotes from our Public Playtesters:
- “It's as flexible as GURPS but doesn't take 200 pages to do it!”
- “What did I just read? I liked it. But what did I just read?”
- “This is somewhere between Munchkin and D&D... or maybe Savage Worlds.”
- “If I blow a BS point to say my cyborg bear body has rocket fists, would that count for the full prop bonus?”
- “It takes 10 min to learn, 10 min to make a character, and a week to get the images out of my head.” (In reference to the upcoming “1 page rulebook”)
- “I don't get it. Who is Baygorth the Elder Slime?”