WELCOME TO POSEIDON, 2199 AD
Prepare for a compelling journey into humanity’s future on a distant planet, where life is hard and dying is easy. A world where GEO Marshals enforce the peace and wired mercs patrol deep waters in deadly fighter subs. A place where corporate greed and human desperation ravage an alien ecology, threatening to plunge humanity into a war of survival with an ancient legacy.
Welcome to the world of Blue Planet.
Whether you are a Newcomer or a Native, this guide contains everything a Blue Planet player needs to survive on the new frontier.
• A detailed future history of the Blue Planet setting
• Introductions to Poseidon, the GEO, the Incorporate, and the Natives
• Information on the sociopolitical landscape of both Poseidon and the Solar System
• A complete Survival Guide for Newcomers to Poseidon
• Detailed descriptions of personal equipment, weapons, vehicles, and biotechnology
• Complete game rules, streamlined for Blue Planet Revised
The Revised Edition of Blue Planet™ supersedes the Second Edition (BP2), previously published by Biohazard Games and Fantasy Flight Games. The Blue Planet Player's Guide™ combines and updates the content previously published in the BP2 Player's Guide™ rulebook and Fluid Mechanics™ sourcebook.
This core rulebook is for players and Game Masters. For a complete Poseidon game experience, the GM will require a copy of the Blue Planet Game Master's Guide™.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blue Planet Player's Guide™
Revised Edition Core Rulebook
Format: ~6" x 9", PDF
Interior: 352 pages, B+W/Grayscale