VTT (Virtual Tabletop) files now included!
CALLING ALL BEGINNER PATHFINDER GMS AND PLAYERS!
by Kevin Mickelson
Cover and Interior Art by Amanda Mickelson
AaW Basic Iconics by Tim Tyler
A Pathfinder compatible adventure for beginner players and game masters, 4 PCs of levels 1-2
Fall into heroism!
The young heroes from Exallizar Preparatory Academy are back for their second adventure – and this time, there’s no safety net.
A nearby town has sent out a call for aid after a mad hermit has promised to spread untold misery during their yearly harvest celebration. Your group has been selected by the administration to answer that call, and act as representatives for the entire school!
You dare not fail.
“A Frightful Time” includes:
- The second leg of the adventure started in BASIC-1
- The return of Ronus, Willow, Meeris, and Kale, fully upgraded to level 2
- A new breed of monster that is sure to be an instant seasonal classic
- A grading system to let you know how well you’ve done at the end of the adventure
- Part of a series of seasonally thematic modules, BASIC-2 can be run to completion in 3-6 hours
Did you know you can get our adventures in print?