Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
"To stand here, in this city, is to be overwhelmed by destiny. It means realizing what the Eighth Tribe is truly capable of and the raw potential each of us has locked in her soul. It means embracing tomorrow for all that it is: dizzying heights as well as shattering setbacks. To be in Capal is to fulfill prophesy."
-- Alienor of the Clarion of Destiny
The Capal Book of Days is the core sourcebook for Tribe 8's new setting, the Rising Star of Capal. The city is detailed in all its promise, glory and danger, providing a wealth of opportunities and ideas for cycles set in the new center of the Known World. Capal provides an excellent opportunity to begin a new chapter in your Tribe 8 game, with new characters taking the place of the old, or as the first installment for new Player Circles.
This book includes:
- a history of the Nation of the Fall since its inception after the Liberation of Capal, told by those who created it
- details of the city, from august High Town and the slums of Low Town to the bustling Waterfront, and then beyond the walls to the lands outside, from the dangerous Spires to the suburban Riverside
- numerous maps of the city, and a dazzling new look at the Known World
- snapshots of the powerful Cells of the Eighth Tribe that control the destiny of the new world
- expanded character generation to allow Players the option to make Tribals, Keepers, Squats, Serfs and Children of the Eighth Tribe