Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
The strange and wonderful world of Tribe 8
fascinates you, but you don't know what to do with it? The T8 Player's Handbook
answers it all. Designed and written by hardcore T8 players, the book contains a brief overview of the game world, followed by extensive tips on atmosphere, character design, equipment, Synthesis and much more!
Unlike the other Tribe 8 books, this one is less about atmosphere/style and more practical -- it's really a player's handbook, designed to help people get into a fantasy game where there are no elves or dwarves. It is full of serious advice on designing characters: the best combinations of Attributes, Skills and Perks, adventure/campaign ideas, background generators, and a lot more handy stuff.
The book also contains a complete D20/OGL conversion section. We've got high hopes that it will lead D20 players to at least take a look to the 20+ books Tribe 8 line, since there are plenty of monsters, villains and plots they can borrow from it. This section also explains how to make Tribe 8-like characters using the existing basic D3E classes and races, in case people want to run their campaign entirely in D20 (naturally, the background material and adventures need no translation and can be used as they are).
The Tribe 8 Player's Handbook includes:
- Summary information on the Tribes, Houses and other factions;
- Overview of the T8 societies (populations, economics, cultures, etc.);
- Extensive Player Character creation guidelines;
- Combat-related rules, covering such things as shields, partial armors, paired weapons and special maneuvers;
- Clarification and expansion of the Synthesis magic system;
- Character life background generators;
- And much, much more!