Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
Desert tempests one hundred times more powerful than a hurricane...
Steaming tropical jungles teeming with reptilian predators...
Verdant agricultural valleys nestled among snow-capped mountains...
Sprawling metropolises alive with the heartbeat of humanity...
...are all common sights in the 62nd century.
Welcome to Terra Nova, the savage, sun-scorched world that humanity's hardiest pioneers call home.
The Terra Nova Sourcebook provides players and Gamemaster alike with a plethora of information about the focal planet in the Heavy Gear science fiction game universe. Everything from politics to pop culture is discussed in this definitive sourcebook on Terranovan geography, history and culture. Also included are descriptions of over 75 of the planet's largest city-states. This guide is a vital resource to Heavy Gear roleplayers and wargamers alike.
Within these covers you will find:
- A complete history of the Heavy Gear universe, from Mankind's early steps in space to the terrible War of the Alliance;
- An extensive examination of Terra Nova's characteristics, from its geology and hydrography to each region's peculiar flora and fauna;
- A listing of all major city-states, with location, population, political system and special characteristics described in depth;
- Dozens of important personalities for the players to meet and interact with, with full game statistics provided;
- An in-depth examination of the cultures, habits and lifestyles found throughout Terra Nova's various societies;
- A listing of the planets colonized by Mankind up to the 62nd Century;
- Complete rules for creating and introducing animals in your campaign.
A brand new world lies waiting for you to discover its many secrets. Dare you tread the wastelands of Terra Nova?