The FBI's history ranges from some of the most glorious moments in law enforcement history to some of the most tragic. Its authority ranges from terrorism to organized crime to political malfeasance to computer crime and much, much more. Its agents have a reputation as the most talented law enforcement officers in the world, but the criminal world continually finds new ways to test their abilities.
This books gives players the chance to work with the FBI or some of the world's other famous police forces. Detectives, forensic scientists, profilers and more all have a role in battling crime - or in trying to clean up the FBI itself!
Real-Life Roleplaying FBI comes with everything players and gamemasters need to recreate teh greatest triuphs of the FBI and battle the most dangerous criminals in the world. It includes:
- A look at the storied history of the FBI, including some of its darker times;
- Information on running mysteries and police adventures;
- New advanced classes, including the profiler, special agents and more;
- New feats and uses for skills;
- A wide variety of non-lethal weapons, used by police for both capturing criminals and crowd control;
- A complete sample setting focused on New Orleans;
- Two adventures, ready to play, that thrust the characters into conflict with deadly criminals;
- A strategic campaign that pits the characters against a team of criminal masterminds; and
- A variety of alternative law enforcement campaigns.
Requires the use of a Roleplaying Game Core Book published by Wizards fo the Coast, Inc.