Lying in Darkness, Evil cannot hide from Fate."
The d20 fantasy game is about brave heroes facing off against terrible foes. With this sourcebook, the good guys have it better than ever. Roleplaying tips teach players how to craft unique, three-dimensional characters, while new rules arm the forces of good with powerful new weapons. All d20 players will find useful new prestige classes, feats, magic items, and roleplaying advice within this book, while DMs have a selection of new and variant rules to help make the action in their games much more heroically cinematic.
- New prestige classes for heroic characters, including new options for the paladin class.
- More flavors of good, with new paladin sub-types designed for each good alignment.
- Feats, spells, and magic items specially tailored for heroes to use against blackguards, dragons, and other villains.
- Alignments with bite. The gods smile upon a hero, but smite a heretic. Stray from the path of the righteous at your own peril.
- New rules to kick the cinematic action in RPGs up a notch. Meta-rules allow players to boost their character's efforts and strike a heroic pose worthy of the greatest action heroes.