A Licensed HERO System Product
For centuries, a war has been fought in secret, hidden away from the public and covered up by powerful organizations. Our enemy is a race of demons from beyond the dimensional barrier that surrounds Earth. They seek to warp the world, to taint it with their magic, and through that taint, control it.
We are the Thaumaturgia, their greatest foe. The founder of our Order knew of the danger these demons posed to our world, for they were already here, working their evil and slowly taking over our world. He gathered around him powerful mages and created the Kandris Seal, an artifact that forced the demons back into their own dimension and keeps them out to this day.
The war has expanded beyond us now, with new powers entering the arena. Paranormals are being recruited or created by the demons and their followers, and it is starting to tip the balance in their favor. We must do as they have and start looking beyond our numbers to find allies. If we cannot tell them the truth about the war, then the least we can do is point them in the right direction...
The Kandris Seal is a licensed campaign sourcebook for the HERO SystemTM and can be used as an independent campaign setting, or incorporated into an existing campaign world. It's 171 pages contain everything GMs and players need to run adventures in the world of The Kandris Seal.
- Full write ups of the Keepers of the Broken Circle, the demons trying to conquer Earth's dimension, and the power they wield, known as Chaos.
- The history of the Thaumaturgia and information on how to create your own members of the Order.
- How to create characters touched by the Chaos Taint.
- New spells and magic items
- Over 50 character write ups
- Information on how to adapt The Kandris Seal to your campaign
- Four adventures and ten adventure seeds
Please note the demo requires Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or later.