The legendary spellbook of Vazag Herathi, better known as the paranoid Cannibal King of Athemore, has been the object of wizard's obsessions for centuries. Most spellcasters have heard of the Tome and its seemingly endless catalogue of spells, few have learned the dark secret behind its vast repository of arcane knowledge.
The contents of the Cannibal Tome allow you to:
- Cloud attackers minds with the defensive ward of the aegis
- Use the cannibal harvest to power your spells with the life force of the dying
- Steal the spells of enemy wizards with the cannibalizing ray
- Disguise fell undead with the corpse light
- Wade into battle using the ghoulform
- Inflict a grotesque and terrifying hunger with the Ravening Curse
- Swallow your enemies with the shadow maw
- Curse foes with the inability to grip weapons with the curse of smouldering flesh
- Surround yourself with the fangs of Vazag's snapping ward
- Turn foes injuries against them with Vazag's devouring wound
- Replace your hands with savage weapons using Vazag's feeding grasp
- Unleash the ethereal terror of Vazag's soul blast
The Cannibal Tome contains a dozen new spells along a cannibalistic theme, ranging from levels 1 to 8 and all ready to be dropped into your campaign. The Cannibal Tome comes complete with details on the books history, appearance, content and value, making it ready to be dropped into your latest treasure horde or spellcaster's library.
Now updated for use with The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!