Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 9th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
They didn't call it the "Golden Age" of superheroes for nothing: the 1930s and '40s gave us the most famous and enduring icons of the comics as well as the greatest battle between good and evil in the 20th century. With Golden Age, you can take your Mutants & Masterminds games back to that bygone era: play the world's very first heroes, defenders of freedom and democracy in a world on fire, engulfed in war. Golden Age presents a complete history of the Golden Age of comic books, and then shows you how to re-create those exciting tales with the World's Greatest Superhero RPG. It has an overview of the Golden Age era, guidelines for building Golden Age heroes (along with ready-made hero archetypes), and all the information you need to set up and run your own Golden Age series. It also includes a complete look at the Golden Age era of the four-color Freedom City campaign setting. Thrill to the adventures of the Liberty League and the Allies of Freedom, battle the Nazi Ãœbermensch and Hitler's super-soldiers, along with the sinister plots of the Invisible Empire and the occult Thule Society. Fight on the front lines or protect the home front and, keep 'em flyin', hero!
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.
- Development: Steve Kenson
- Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
- Cover Art: Scott James
- Aditional Material: Steve Kenson
- Editing: Michelle Lyons
- Art Direction: Hal Mangold & Steve Kenson
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Interior Art: Brett Barkley, Jeff Carlisle, Scott James, Tony Parker, Ramon k Perez, Gus Velazquez, Talon Dunning, Darren Calvert Playtesters Chris Helton, Darrell Hiebert, Bob Huss, the Midnight Legion (DT Butchino, Sara Dean, Ralph Dual, Charity Ens-Butchino, James Kavanaugh, David Laramie, Jamieson Long, John Szczypien, James Taylor), Tom Miskey, Bernd "Energizer" Perplies, Ben Robbins, Aaron Sullivan, Ron Willingham
- Proofreading: Evan Sass
- Green Ronin Staff: Chris Pramas, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Steve Kenson, Evan Sass, Robert J. "Dr. Evil" Schwalb, Marc Schmalz, Jim Pinto, and Bill Bodden
- First Edition Graphic Design & Art Direction: Sean Glenn
Demo Link Details: The Demo button links to four pages of The Masked Adventurer. Once a bored millionaire the Masked Adventurer grew tired of high-society life and decided to put his wealth and talents to use fighting crime. This PDF Preview of Golden Age includes the complete Masked Adventurer archetype, straight from the book.
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”