Imagine a mega-corporation going bankrupt on a hundred worlds. What would happen to their half-built planned cities? Slagtown: Eden is a construction set for 28mm sci-fi skirmish wargaming that lets you game in a dystopian future of urban blight, where squatters and gangs, riff-raff and unemployed battle each other, law enforcement, and the military among abandoned, half-built homes, offices, and factories.
Using a system of simple elements--girders, platforms, ladders, and walkways that slot into the platforms--you can build large construction sites and industrial complexes for gaming.
In addition to the basic elements, you also get a shipping container and transport truck, as well as a rampart to turn the container into a fortified building or the truck into a moving gun plstform. Containers can be stacked with a rampart at the top to create towers, connected end to end as walls, or scattered about as a shanty town. A set of modular stairs can connect different levels, and barricades quickly add cover.
There are twenty pages of models and an eleven page instruction manual. Included on the pages are:
- five different girder lengths,
- five different lengths of walkways that can double as ramps,
- two pages of ground and concrete to use as bases for your models,
- two pages of deck plating for your platforms,
- four pages of ladders, including platforms that let your figures climb the ladders,
- a page of edging to give your platforms a finished look,
- one page of modular stairs,
- one page of barricades,
- one shipping container,
- one truck that can carry the shipping container,
- a rampart for turning the shipping container into a tower or fortified walls.
Many pages are crammed with extras.
Here are some examples of what you can do with Slagtown: Eden:
You can spend hundreds--even thousands--on expensive resin terrain, then weeks of painting before your gaming friends see your two or three masterpieces. Or . . . you can spend a few dollars and a few hours and cover the table.
That's why we're called Finger and Toe Models. We won't cost you an arm and a leg.
Come visit us at www.fingerandtoe.com and see what you can do with Slagtown: Eden.
NOTE: the paper miniatures in the pictures are for scale comparisons only and are not included, nor are they for sale.