Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
"Secrets? There are no secrets." -- Bayushi Yojiro, Master of Secrets Secrets of the Scorpion is a detailed sourcebook containing a wealth of information for campaigns involving the Scorpion Clan.
Provinces, customs, history, and important figures will be explored in greater depth than in past editions. This book not only serves as a player's guide for being a Scorpion, but also as a GM's guide for creating adventures set in Scorpion territories. Includes a special Secrets chapter containing unrivaled mysteries of the Scorpion. This book also updates the story through the current expansion of the CCG arc.
- Compatible with the traditional Alderac game system and the popular d20 system.
- New options for campaigns and character creation assure that product appeals both to players and GMs.
- Setting information could be removed and placed in other settings with minimal difficulty, appealing to non-L5R d20 fans.
- Contains new fiction and background information featuring L5R characters.
- Strong continuity with the L5R CCG