Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
"Wisdom without knowledge is like power without understanding. Impossible." - Shiba Ningen, Master of the Void. Secrets of the Phoenix is a highly detailed sourcebook containing a wealth of information for campaigns involving the Phoenix Clan. Provinces, customs, history, and important individuals are discussed in greater depth than in past books. This book not only serves as a player's guide to being a Phoenix, but also as a GM's guide for creating adventures specific to Phoenix territories. Includes a special Secrets chapter containing un-revealed mysteries of the Phoenix Clan. This book also brings the story up to date through the current expansion of the CCG arc.
FORMAT: 96 pages, Perfect bound
- Compatible with the traditional Alderac game system and the popular d20 system.
- New options for campaigns and character creation mean that product appeals to both players and GMs.
- Setting information can be placed in other settings, appealing to non-L5R d20 fans.
- Contains new fiction and background information featuring L5R characters.
- Strong continuity with the L5R CCG.