It's not what you know. It's who you know.
Add more detail and flavor to your d20 fantasy games with Guilds, a book that introduces arcane orders, fraternal brotherhoods, secret conspiracies, and other organizations. Member characters can receive training, material support, and social connections. Guilds introduces a new concept to the d20 system: chapters. A chapter is a social institution that pursues a specific goal. Characters can join chapters that match their aims, gaining access to training and other resources that improve their abilities and further customize their talents.
- A new d20 concept, chapters, that give players more options in building characters and customizing their abilities.
- New prestige classes for each chapter that represent the elite members of a brotherhood.
- New feats and spells tailored for use with the new organizations and prestige classes presented in this volume.
- New magic items, skills, and other abilities tailored to the guilds and chapters presented in this product.
- Rules and guidelines that allow DMs to create their own chapters and alter the ones presented here to fit their campaigns.