Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
It's good to be the king.
Description: In d20 fantasy games, characters can gain power with spells, swords, stealth, and supplications. Yet this power rarely extends beyond the character's personal capabilities. Empire introduces rules for founding and building a political realm and carefully tending it from a tiny barony to a sprawling realm. Empire injects an epic level of action into a d20 campaign, allowing the players to take the roles of kings, worldwide religious leaders, archmages, and criminal masterminds while handing DMs the tools needed to challenge such powerful figures.
A complete new d20 system for founding, managing, and running a political entity such as a kingdom, church, or criminal cartel.
- Rules for mass combat to simulate the clash of arms as the characters seek to expand their power and crush hordes of orcs and demons that seek to destroy the realms they have worked so hard to build.
- New prestige classes designed to interact with the rules for mass combat and kingdoms, allowing characters to take the mantle of great generals, wise kings, and political masterminds.
- New feats and spells designed for use by characters and spell casters who lead nations and command armies.
- New magic items, skills, and other abilities designed explicitly for use in political adventures.
- A complete DM's toolkit including rules for orc armies, demonic invasions, magical cataclysms, and other tremendous dangers that threaten the realms the PCs rule.