“Death to l’Empereur!”
For too long, the peasants of Montaigne have suffered under the decadent oppression of
the nobility. In a wave of righteous fury, they rise up against their corpulent Empereur, destroying
his order in the blink of an eye. Porté blood runs red in the street as the most powerful nation in
the world turns upside down. But what sort of leaders can replace a deposed tyrant? And will their
order be any better than the old?
In the depths of the Mirror, an ancient island rises, heralding the beginning of a new age
of discovery. The Explorers’ Society launches a bold new movement into the western seas,
convinced that strange lands lie beyond the setting sun. They are soon joined by a host of sailors
and scoundrels, minions of Théan crowns, and pirates searching for prey. But what sort of dangers
await them all across the horizon? And what unknown threats will their efforts unleash?
In the halls of Vodacce, the Great Game enters a deadly new phase, while the Iron
Princes of Eisen launch plots for power and strength. Vendel and Vestenmannavnjar continue their
growing feud as hidden secret societies struggle to react to history in the making. From the forests
of Avalon to the steppes of Ussura, Théah moves forward and fate’s hand strikes the innocent and
Welcome to the New Age.
The Montaigne Revolution includes:
• A detailed update of Théah’s turbulent recent history, from the rise of Cabora to the fall of
l’Empereur. Campaign guidelines are included to place your Heroes in the middle of the action.
• New information on all of Théah’s nations and the changes wrought in the past year.
• Revised stats and backgrounds for the most important NPCs.
• Complete details on a new secret society, the Rye Grin, and their daring efforts to rescue
the innocent victims of the Revolution.
• A host of adventure hooks, GM’s secrets, and more!