Any Edition products are designed to fit into nearly any campaign and any role-playing system, including any existing or future editions of your favorite fantasy RPG.
Villagers make up ninety-precent of the population and peasant villages are the most prominent feature adventurers notice when going to raid a dungeon of a vile lich lord or returning with a haul of gold and arcance treasures.
In Medieval Landscapes: Peasant House you will find a wealth of information about the lowest medieval social class. Inside, you will find the following:
- Three and Two-Dimensional Maps - This includes a cross section of a medieval village from various views and an interior to a peasant house useful as handouts, visual aids, or maps.
- Fantasy Races - Do dwarves or elves have serfdom, and how do halflings view human peasants?
- Character Classes - How does a paladin handle a peasant in distress, or can a rogue character find shelter in a peasant home and away from prying eyes?
- Peasant Life - What is the lot of a peasant? Equipment, diet, clothes, houses, and hazards, are all detailed within this product.
- Adventure Ideas - 15 adventure seeds to help bring characters into the peasant world.