By Monte Cook
48-page arcane sourcebook
Free web enhancement: "Eight New Feats"
Other links for this book: http://www.montecook.com/archive_mpress.html#BOEM
The Book of Eldritch Might, best-selling d20 sourcebook for all things arcane, features:
- Nine original feats including the new eldritch type, which grant specific magical abilities to enhance your spells in ways that metamagic feats can’t
- Three new prestige classes: the embermage (the supreme fire mage), the graven one (who covers his entire body in magical tattoos), and the mirror master (specializing in unique mirror magic abilities and spells).
- More than 60 new spells of all levels that you can add to any campaign.
- A like number of magic items of all types, from weapons to wondrous items (and artifacts!). This section introduces the brand-new concepts of magic poisons and magic vehicles such as the wheeled war altar and the diving sphere.
- Last but not least, The Book of Eldritch Might presents a new monster template, the magical construct, which allows any spellcaster to create golemlike guardians and servants based on existing monsters.
This new PDF edition updates only the rules of the previous PDF edition to v.3.5. It does not contain any entirely new sections from The Complete Book of Eldritch Might, such as guidelines on using Eldritch Might rules with Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved.
For printing and navigation tips, be sure to read the readme file.
The material in this book has been compiled into The Complete Book of
Eldritch Might, also available on this site from Malhavoc Press.