Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
By Monte Cook
73-page arcane sourcebook
Free web enhancement: "New Spellsongs"
Other links for this book: http://www.montecook.com/archive_mpress.html#BOEM2
The power of Eldritch Might is yours to command! Summon new and exciting sources of magic with this d20 sourcebook for all things arcane. Features include:
- Completely redesigned alternate variant versions of the sorcerer and bard classes, including rules for music-based magic.
- Rules for using soul magic, a new type of arcane power that involves the creation and use of sentient spells.
- Over 100 new spells and spellsongs.
- More than three dozen feats, magical items, and classes.
- The unholy riven, arcane angels, and eye golems -- all-new magical monsters, ready to drop into any campaign.
At last! A new d20 arcane sourcebook, follow-up to Monte's award-winning Book of Eldritch Might. For characters of all levels.
This new PDF edition updates only the rules of the previous PDF edition to v.3.5. It does not contain any entirely new sections from The Complete Book of Eldritch Might, such as guidelines on using Eldritch Might rules with Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved.
For printing and navigation tips, be sure to read the readme file.
The material in this book has been compiled into The Complete Book of
Eldritch Might, also available on this site from Malhavoc Press.