At last, full details of the Healer's Guild and Suberle, the Goddess of the Healing Waters!
Suberle, the Healer's Guild provides expanded details for the Healer's Guild and the Cult of Suberle given an initial airing in The Lost Isles - Exile. Here are full details of the cult, its relationship with the Guild, new professions and skills, new spells, scenario ideas and a bevy of Healer NPCs to slot into any campaign.
Included in this packed sourcebook:
- Details of the Cult of Suberle and the Healer's Guild, and their ongoing relationship
- Ranks and responsiblities within the Guild and Cult
- Cantrips, Rune and Divine Magic for Healers from our other supplements pulled together into one volume plus NEW spells just for healers
- Rules and spells for creating Magic Potions
- Craft(Medicine) rules for creating Healing draughts, potions, lotions, antidotes and poultices
- Rules for the Healsinger, a Healer who uses song to boost her healing skills
- Skill Techniques - new options for existing skills, illustrated here for 'Sing' and by the new Counterspell Technique for Runecasting and Petty-Magick
- 11 Guild Professions in a single place, including 7 new or tailored professions for the Healer's Guild
- Statistics for over 20 Healer Non-Player Characters and their escorts, including apprentices, novices, a wandering healer, Rune levels (Masters), Journeymen, Korlin bodyguards including a Korlin paladin, a Warden, and more...
- Encounter ideas, with complications, to spark your own scenarios!
Add depth to your encounters with the Healers Guild!
Bring life and new character options to your party's medic!
Fully compatible with the RQ OGL (MRQI) and easily upgradeable to MRQII.
'RuneQuest'; and the RuneQuest logo are Trademarks owned by Issaries, Inc. and are used with permission. The RuneQuest Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.