Eden Studios, Inc. is pleased to announce a new supplement
series called Eden Studios Presents (ESP). Focusing on a wide
variety of Unisystem materials, each book will be filled with
scenarios, archetypes, monsters, new and alternate rules, and
much, much more.
Volume 1 of the ESP series features:
- New monsters by David F. Chapman for your Buffy or Angel RPG game.
- L is for Liberty, a Terra Primate Apeworld by Dan Proctor.
- An interview with Jason Vey, author of the upcoming AFMBE
supplement, Dungeons & Zombies.
- Archetypes for any Unisystem game.
- A Unisystem sci-fi setting by Andrew Peregrine
- An intercepted phone conversation between David F. Chapman,
the Conspiracy X 2.0 Developer, and a mysterious Agent X.
- Tigereye, a Conspiracy X scenario from Jason Little with notes for both Unisystem and the original game mechanics.
- A new monster for WitchCraft and Armageddon by Charlie Von Eschen.
Future issues will contain articles just as exciting as this first book. Prepare yourself for
scintillating scenarios, archetypes galore, previews of future products, handfuls of bad
guys, Chronicler and player tips, and even a multi-episode campaign!
Eden Studios views ESP as an ideal showcase for both new and known authors, giving
everyone the potential to be a part of the team! Eden realizes there are a great many
quality "unknowns" out there and wants to give them the opportunity to shine. Veteran
writers are also welcome, providing solid groundwork for gamers to use, spindle, and
mutilate. Whether you are a up-and-comer, an oldtimer, or just a fan, you'll find new and
interesting material in each book.
So, what are you waiting for?