HELLAS: Worlds of Sun and Stone FIRST Edition
If you are interested in the new HELLAS: Worlds of Sun and Stone revised and Expanded Second edition follow the link
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson, "Ulysses"
Your Heroic Journey Begins...
It is the dawn of a dark, new Age for the Hellenes and their allies. An ancient enemy has returned from beyond the stars, threatening to destroy everything the Hellenes hold dear. Facing insurmountable odds against dark foes who can smash entire planets, the peoples of the known worlds have raised their voices to pray to the Twelve Gods.
The Gods have answered.
You are one of the Heroes who has been chosen to drive back the dark menace that threatens the galaxy. With heroic resolve, strength, and skill, you will win the war and be placed among the stars for all to see your Glory!
Follow your Destiny!
HELLAS is an epic space opera in the style of ancient Greek culture and legend. Every player character is a Hero in a story that you will help create, with the power to influence the settings and elements of the game. HELLAS spans multiple generations, allowing for the continuation of the epic story even after the death of a Hero, in the style of the epic poets of old.
This book contains:
- Rules and charts to use a modified Omni System with a Grecian flair
- A life path system to construct a detailed, epic back story for your Hero
- Mechanics that allow for permanent change in the universe, to ensure the players are the primary (and most important) elements in the story
- An introductory campaign, setting the stage for the first 25 years of this century-long epic, along with a dozen short "side-quest style" adventures
- Detailed maps, descriptions, and statistics for ease of play
- And so much more!
May your brave deeds be remembered forever, as you lead the Hellenes to victory!