The Winds of Magic blow south from the Realms of Sorcery, and only those with the knowledge and talent can master them. The Realms of Sorcery sourcebook is an indispensable addition for players and Game Masters alike, expanding how magic functions in the Old World. This book serves as a valuable resource for both those seeking the paths of wizardry and for those looking to acquire the tools needed to defeat them. Inside this tome you will find:
• Scores of new spells for each Wind of Magic – from Boiling Blood to Mockery of Death.
• Exhaustive information on all the Colleges of Magic, examining their history, goals, key figures and more.
• Expanded Tzeentch's Curse Tables for when magic goes horribly, horribly wrong.
• An extensive overview describing the nature of magic, and the role magic plays in the Old World.
• A Brutal Finish, a complete adventure for heroes in their second career