Visit the heights of the Ironcrag Mountains, where dwarves master rune magic, forge powerful new magic, and keep dark secrets in fraternal societies.
More than taciturn miners and miserly smiths, the dwarves of Zobeck have a richly varied culture that includes slavers, secretive orders, and magical blades containing the souls of the dead.
- The Dwarves of the Ironcrags Gazetteer describes all these aspects of Zobeck dwarven culture and more: Descriptions of all the dwarven cantons, including those that were lost
- An examination of dwarven society, from bride-prices to the dwarven view of slavery
- The Fraternal Order of Illuminated Brothers, a secretive order complete with prestige classes
- The Kariv, a downtrodden group of wandering nomads often welcome among the dwarves
- Dwarven magic, including new spells and magic items of dwarven and derro creation
- A bestiary containing nine new monsters and templates.
- Full heraldry and a regional map of the Cantons
Produced through the open design process, this book has been reviewed and playtested by your fellow gamers before ever seeing print. Better design means better gaming!