Rules Set: 3.5 and PRGC
Featuring the D20 Insanity Rules made OPEN GAME CONTENT, Alea Publishing Group presents Insanity Rules: A Game Enhancment with additional design by Joshua Raynack.
This file contains a full color version and a printer friendly version. This product is fully bookmarked.
Does your character wish to learn That Which Should Not Be Known?
Create an atmosphere of horror and mayhem! These rules represent the insane aspects of dementia or worse: permenant insanity. Inside you will find the following:
- A detailed Sanity system
- 13 types of disorders including detailed descriptions
- Rules for magic and sanity
- Monsters and Sanity
- Creating forbidden tomes
- Knowledge (forbidden lore) skill
Also, this product has additional design elements that feature:
- A real world history section
- Techniques for curing the insane from a variety of different periods (from the middle ages to the today)
It is easily adaptable to incorporate into any campaign setting.
Writer: Joshua Raynack
APG352, 20 (16) pages, $1.50
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.