Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
WELCOME TO THE PACIFICA ARCHIPELAGO...
You'd better be packing more than a suitcase, 'cause this ain't no island vacation.
Archipelago is a tour de force, containing:
Regional maps and descriptions detailing the topography and colonial history of the six major regions of the Pacifica Archipelago.
- Key maps and detailed descriptions of over twenty colonial, Incorporate, and native settlements.
- Dossiers on thirteen of the planet's most famous and infamous personalities; their stats, personal histories, and current roles in the colony's frontier society.
- Twelve new regional entries for the GEO's ongoing Biological Survey, detailing new discoveries within the planet's wondrous and deadly ecology.
- Descriptions of the geographical, cultural, and colonial features unique to each of the Archipelago's various regions.
- New Access Denied sections, rich with adventure seeds and background plot developments; more information on the covert activities of the GEO, the Incorporate states, the native resistance effort, and the always enigmatic aborigines.
Archipelago is the first Blue Planet supplement, and brings to life the islands of the Pacifica Archipelago. This book is awash in background, detailing the major people, places, and plots of Poseidon's most heavily colonized region. Players and game moderators alike will find Archipelago an invaluable guide to both the islands of the new frontier and the intrigues of the human colonization effort.
This is a supplement for the First Edition of the Blue Planet roleplaying game, originally published by Biohazard Games. The PDF has been produced from a scan of the original book and, as such, may be a larger download than if produced from the digital source files, which are not available. The PDF has been OCR'd to make it searchable. Defects and artifacts are also unavoidable as the conditions of the books used to make scans vary. We have attempted to balance quality and size throughout the process and hope you are satisfied with the result. The Blue Planet First Edition game line is no longer supported.