More than just a guide to gear, Fluid Mechanics presents detailed information on the design and capabilities of computers, cybernetics, genetic modifications, robots and remotes, cetacean tech, weapons, vehicles, and much more. If you've been itching to get your hands on Hanover Autoworks' new Cormorant™ ground-effect plane, Hydrospan's Smartguide™ navigation software, or Atlas Materials HardTarget™ battledress, your wait is coming to an end.
This Blue Planet™ Second Edition (BPv2) sourcebook includes everything players and moderators need to incorporate high technology into their games:
- Detailed descriptions of new equipment and technology, from infantry-support weapons to fusion-powered torchships
- Information about specific equipment models manufactured by the Incorporate, from the Hanover Autoworks Hurricane™ jumpracer to the MacLeod Silva Special™ 14mm magnum
- Overviews of several core technology fields, including computers, communications, medicine, and vehicles
- New rules for equipment durability, damage, and malfunction
- Complete, streamlined rules for vehicle chases and dogfights
This sourcebook is for use with the Second Edition of the Blue Planet™ roleplaying game (BPv2), originally published by Fantasy Flight Games under license from Biohazard Games. The PDF has been produced from a scan of the original book and, as such, may be a larger download than if produced from the digital source files, which are not available. The PDF has been OCR'd to make it searchable. Defects and artifacts are unavoidable as the conditions of the books used to make scans vary. We have attempted to balance quality and size throughout the process and hope you are happy with the result.