Barrington Gates. Baja. Red Cliffs. Battles that the 08th had paid for in blood against the CEF over thirty cycles ago and now the enemy had returned. Corporal Vandenbosche gripped the control sticks on either side of him in the dark cockpit of his Koala. Anger welled up inside of him as he thought of the loss of his family in the orbital bombardments dropped so casually on his home town.
Today, he would pay the invaders. His regiment would drop from the skies and rain hell on the enemy. Looking through his gear's omni-camera, Vandenbosche saw the green light and his squadron commander readying himself to jump from their Orca transport. As Sergeant Mason engaged his gear's SMS and leaped out of the open bay door, he called over the radio, "Boys, I'll meet ya on the ground. Give 'em hell!"
Vandenbosche grinned at his sergeant's order and moved to position himself on the launch track. The clear blue skies seemed incredibly inappropriate or the bloody work in store for the Crazy Eights.
The WFPA 08th Airborne Regiment is one of the oldest regiments in the Western Frontier Protectorate. As a distinguished regiment, the unit is instrumental in many of the key battles the league has waged and represents among the best examples of the WFPA's soldiers and traditions.
Operation: Drop Bears Dive! explores this unique regiment's history and the developments they introduced into the battlefield. In this book you will find:
- Unit History and Traditions
- WFPA Ranks, Insignia, and Uniforms
- 10 New Campaign Scenarios
- War of the Alliance Rules for Northern Leagues and the CEF
- HACS-01 HG PARA/AST Koala Development History, Technical Data, and Variants
- Five Special Characters with RPG and Blitz! rules for fielding them.
- And a Bonus City Militia Army List to be fielded by the South.