Compatible with Open Office and Excel, the Loot Divider is an .XLS workbook that will facilitate Loot Sharing/Tracking for players of 3.5 or the Pathfinder RPG!!
- The Treasure! sheet is used to sell items (magical or otherwise) and split the loot equally.
- The Players' Loot sheet lets you track which players took which items, so that everyone can have a fair share. This can help avoid conflicts when more than one player wishes to get a particular Item.
- The Item Tracker sheet is similar in functionality to the Players' Loot sheet, but has less automation for those who do not have access to Excel Macros. It presents an alternative way to track treasure. It features an humanoid figure that can be used to show the exact location of carried magical items
- The Group sheet will hold any items considered to be owned by the group of players.
- The Item Builder assists you in using the proper syntax for Arms & Armor with magical properties.
- The Reporting sheet allows you to generate pre-formatted treasures reports to share over email/text, or to share on a BBCode compatible Forum
- Can be used even if VBA/Macros are disabled
- Has all the equipment, magical and special materials of the SRD/PRD, plus the Ultimate Equipment
- Quickly enter Gems/Jewelry/Artworks with the '$' symbol
- Handles all the properties of the SRD/PRD, and allows for custom properties. Also support new properties and special materials from the Ultimate Equipment book
- New or Custom items can be easily added
- Allows for a sell rate that overrides the standard sell rate
- Supports Copper, Silver and Platinum coin conversions
- Splits gold equally amongst all players
- Generate text/BBCode Reports of treasure found
- Can help reduce player conflicts by tracking individual Loot value
You can preview the Loot Divider here.
- Microsoft Excel 2000 or newer (full functionality enabled through VBA Macros) -OR-
- Open Office 3.1 or newer (can be downloaded for free at openoffice.org)
The Loot Divider save you TIME and will SIMPLIFY your work in dividing loot!