THE PRINT VERSION IS IN FULL COLOR
Rules Set: 4E (GSL)
This supplement expands upon the Adventurer's Guide to Cthonia.
This guide allows Game Masters to present a living, breathing, and functioning medieval world as a backdrop for their Feudal Lord campaigns or any other setting.
In Game Master Options: Medieval Life and Laws, Game Masters and Players alike shall find a plethora of information to create realistic medieval human characters and pour life into medieval city streets, markets, and homes. Furthermore, this guide is essential for role-playing and delegating medieval laws and punishments.
This product provides Players with the following for thrilling play:
- New human races, backgrounds, and racial powers: Clergy, Noble, and Peasant
- New paragon paths: Coroner, Royal Judge, Sheriff, and Trial Champion
This product provides Game Masters with the following for thrilling play:
- Fairly detailed guide to medieval life including home interiors, food and drink, clothing, travel, universities, castle construction, and other facets of daily life.
- A new rules system for inserting medieval laws and punishments in your campaign
- A detailed guide how medieval law works and operates.
- New adversaries for characters: the sheriff, tourn soldier, bailiff of the hundred, constable, reeve, bailiff, chief-in-tithing, and tithing men.
Although designed for the Feudal Lords Campaign SettingTM, this product easily adapts into your favorite campaign or adventures.
BECOME A FAN AT ALEA PUBLISHING GROUP'S FACEBOOK PAGE! Get sneak peaks of upcoming products, discuss house rules, and much more.
Writer: Joshua Raynack
APGFL411, 32 pages, $4.95
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Compatibility Logo TM & © Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. Used with permission.