The Last War
2085. Humanity faces extinction. Alien insects from the edge of our solar system, long hidden behind the façade of reality, descend to enslave us. Hordes of unspeakable horrors roll out from Central Asia, laying waste to anything in their path. The church of the fish-god scours the world for lost occult secrets to unleash terrible forces. Dead gods awaken and turn their dreadful eyes toward the Earth. And within hides a cancer, eating away at the very heart of the New Earth Government.
This is the Aeon War. This is the time of CthulhuTech.
Climb inside a thirty-foot tall war machine and rain down hell on the unwavering Migou. Fight tooth and nail on the front lines against the horrific beasts of the Rapine Storm. Seek out the disgusting corruption of the insidious Esoteric Order of Dagon. Explore the dark world of the malignant Chrysalis Corporation and their unseen monstrous agents. Sift through secrets long thought lost and bend the power of the cosmos to your will. Join in symbiosis with something beyond time and space and become a shape-shifting bringer of wrath.
Nowhere else will you find a setting like this.
Inside these Quick-Start Rules you will find:
- an overview of the rich world of the Aeon War.
- an overview of the innovative Framewerk system. Not only cinematic, Framewerk puts control back where it belongs – in your hands.
- the option to play a hardy and resourceful 21st century Human or join the fight as a night-skinned genetically-engineered Nazzadi.
- the option to play as one of four fully-generated Characters, who are mysterious alien shape-shifting Tagers.
- the Orthanach Stone, a fully fleshed-out, ready-to-run story, to get you into a game now.
- details on four of the monstrous Dhohanoid servants of the Chrysalis Corporation.
The CthulhuTech Quick-Start Rules are a complete, self-contained storytelling game, for up to four players and a Storyguide. All you need besides this book are five to ten 10-sided dice.
For Mature Audiences Only
This book is intended for mature readers. It contains dark and
disturbing content and images. Reader discretion is advised.