Diamonds can be your best friend. So pretty, so much easier to carry than hundreds of heavy coins, and everybody wants to trade for them. Same goes for rubies, sapphires, and emeralds too, not to mention the over 100 other types of valuable stones detailed in this exhaustive 12-page supplement for any game. GEMS, the first All the Treasures of the World resource kit from Faster Monkey Games, details everything from shiny quartz pebbles you might trade for a beer to enormous star sapphires worth a king's ransom. Plus:
- Variations in size and quality, making every stone unique.
- Cat's eyes, crosses, stars, and double stars.
- Evaluating gems by character type: Jeweler, Merchant, Fence, or PC, with options for underground races and secondary skills.
- Fake gems, uncut gems, and commonly misidentified stones.
- Buying and selling gems and other valuables.
- Appraisal costs and documents.
- Using treasure as cash.
Add some sparkle to your next treasure roll with GEMS!