Mapped Encounters brings you an instantly scalable, eminently playable plug-and-play encounters to your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Saber-Toothed Tiger is brought to you by ENnie nominated adventure designer Steven D. Russell (To Kill or Not To Kill and Feats 101) with professional cartography from fan-favorite Jonathan Roberts (Kobold Quarterly and Pathfinder Module: From Sea to Shore) and the evocative monster tokens of James “DevinNight” Hazlett (Breaking of Fostor Nagar). Saber-Toothed Tiger lets your party explore a ruined inn now used as a lair by a dangerous saber-toothed tiger (smilodon). Fast and easy to set up, Saber-Toothed Tiger is perfect for a simple side-quest or the climax of an evocative monster hunt.
Within you will find
- 20 ways to transition into this encounter (from the desert or from another plane)
- Three different versions of the main adversary, including Young Smilodon (CR 7), Poisonous Dreadnaught Smilodon (CR 12), and the dreaded Mythic Dire Smilodon (CR 17)
- Large Smilodon map token
- Printable 1’ grind scale map packs
- High Resolution Jpegs (with and without grids)
- MapTool campaign files (MapTool file requires MapTool 1.3b60 or newer to work.)