Remember when dragons were always a challenge and your party needed to think how to cross that chasm?
Grittier Rules brings into The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game even more mechanics for dealing with combat, resolving issues without magic, a straight-forward social conflict mechanics and several class archetypes to fit your taste for a low-magic game with a grittier feel.
And you do not need any of the Grittier products to enjoy this book!
- Rethinking the hit point concept and how to extra add tactic into combat;
- Non-magical alteratives for hit point recovery;
- Replacing daily spell slots for something different: life force;
- Non-magical items that work like a charm;
- What if you don't have access to things like levitate, alarm or a flaming sword;
- 7 new class archetypes:
- Experimentalist (Alchemist)
- Tinker (Alchemist)
- Dabbler (Bard)
- Noble (Bard)
- Witch Hunter (Inquisitor)
- Puppet Master (Summoner)
- Creator (Summoner)