Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
This issue of The Rifter® is packed with exciting source material for settings from across the Megaverse®, with a theme of secret organizations, villains and monsters. Big, juicy articles that will tickle your imagination. Enjoy.
The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new heroes, powers, weapons, magic and adventure for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and danger to battle, and new ideas to consider. And it helps you unlock your imagination by showing you what other gamers, just like you, have created.
- Rifts® - Secrets of the Mystic Knights, one of Rifts Earth's most notorious groups of villains.
- Beyond the SupernaturalTM - The Court of Tarot - an elitist organization that is a rival to the more famous Lazlo Society.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® - A different and in-depth look at archery, bows and arrows in the fantasy setting.
- Dead ReignTM - An alternative zombie world setting where Brulyx, an Alien Intelligence, uses zombies to invade and conquer the Earth. Includes Brulyx, Gregius the Immortal, the Benford Group (really a secret cult), a handful of demons, and an alternative time-line.
- The latest chapter of Hammer of the ForgeTM, fiction.
- News, 2009 Coming Attractions, 2009 Palladium Open House & more.