Written by Ben Monroe
Edited by M. Alexander Jurkat
Cover art by Kari Christensen
Interior Art by Travis Ingram, Chris Keefe, Dan Oropallo
Where were you?
When the hungry dead crawled from their grave-wombs, when the cities toppled and society collapsed, when the macabre roamed the streets hungry for flesh and blood-where were you?
And what did you do next?
Did you lie down to die faced with a tide of teeth and corruption? Or did you rage uselessly at fate? Or did you take the fights back to the mouth of hell itself? Rather than counting success by how many putrid corpses you take down, do you now view each new sunrise as a silent victory against the darkness?
If you're a survivor, this book is for you.
One of the Living is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten RPG. In it, you will find:
- New skills, qualities and drawbacks for those who survive, including some fresh metaphysics ideas and archetypes.
- Rules for scrounging and jerry-rigging in a post-apocalyptic world.
- A slew of new implements of survival.
- Suggestions for characters on how to use all the great new gear and abilities detailed.
- Guidelines for Zombie Masters for long-term Deadworld campaigning, including the psychological and technological effects of society's collapse . . . oh, and a bunch of cool new zombie Aspects.
- Details on a tiny community of survivors holed up in an isolated area.
- Eight new Deadworlds set many years after The Rise.