A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible TRIBES supplement by Marc Radle
Deep in the heart of a forbidding swamp, the lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang beat the drums of war. Lead by Sesskarr the Great, a mighty and charismatic lizard king with a tyrant's heart and a black dragon's blood, the Dragon Fang is aggressively expanding beyond their traditional tribal boundaries. Tribes of kobolds and troglodytes have all fallen beneath Sesskarr's great, magical trident and now-even more ominously-his reptilian gaze has shifted to the surrounding towns and villages.
- Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang includes:
- Four new feats
- Four new spells
- Three new magic items, including the mysterious Serpent Staff
- Thirteen stat blocks ranging in CR from 1-11 detailing tribal members
Full write-ups of:
Lizardfolk of the Drgon Fang
- Sesskarr, a sorcerous lizard king
- Alssarrass, the tribe's shaman and Sesskarr's consort
- Groth, a troglodyte druid of sinister mien
- Brethikk, the once king of a nearby kobold tribe and now Sesskarr's most fiercely loyal bodyguard
is a Dual Format PDF. The product's zip file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.