This is the largest dungeon geo-morph tiles set we have done to date
Contents : 130 + Geomoph tiles
- 3 x new underground river tiles.
- 4 x underground lava tiles.
- 3 x rooms that have been leaked into (1 x active lava, 1 x cooled lava, 1 x water)
- 44 x Corridor type tiles. Including offset from centre, end caps and diagonal corridors.
- 8 x [6 x 6] rooms to compliment the new corridor tiles.
- 14 x corner tiles to help, erm, corner off your larger rooms.
- 17 room edge tiles that work well with the new corners.
- 6 x room ends for long thin rooms.
- 21 x room interior tiles. Note these tiles do not have exterior walls, they are not designed for the edges of rooms.
- 16 x weird and odd shaped rooms..who would design and build something like this? A madman or a genius?
Plus a free sample of some tiles from the next set..13 of them!
They can be printed out and placed together to form small, medium or even larger dungeons. The same tile can normaly be used in each of the 4 main directions. Don't be afraid to mix and match the tiles for large, custom built rooms they way YOU want them!
The tiles are based off a standard size of 6 x 6
For small rooms:
1 square = 2.5 foot per square.
For standard/medium rooms: [This is the default or standard size used]
1 square = 5 foot per square.
For huge rooms:
1 square = 10 feet per square
This product includes artwork from ProFantasy Software used under license and is ©2011 ProFantasy Software Ltd. Art can only be used for non-commercial applications and not in electronic map-making.