Complete Characters #12 - Shelly Jackson, Psychic Cat-Lady
Every town has its share of eccentric citizens, but Shelly Jackson is more than that. In addition to being the local "cat lady," with her dozens of adopted felines running around her unkempt home, she continually talks to the ghost of her father. Even more strange, is that the spirit of her father talks about things that have yet to occur, giving the awkward old woman a very real psychic power of precognition. This module includes stats and adventure ideas for using Shelly in your campaign, details on her ramblings and lifestyle, and more. Perfect for your urban fantasy, horror, noir, or mystery campaign.
Character by Jason Richards. Illustration by Mike Mumah.
Try these other Complete Characters for your modern, horror, noir, or superhero campaign:
Read more about the development of this and every Complete Character, plus gaming news, opinion, and assorted foolishness at the blog, Jason Richards cannot be trusted, found at www.jasonrichards.net. Become a fan on Facebook and follow on Twitter for special discounts, giveaways, and previews from Jason Richards Publishing.
Welcome to Complete Characters
Complete Characters is a series of premium, fully fleshed out characters for use with any role-playing system or setting. Spanning all genres, from high fantasy to modern horror to space opera, there are dozens of Complete Characters, and something for every player and Game Master to enjoy. Use these modules as inspiration for player characters, NPCs, or even entire campaigns.
Each Complete Character module comes with:
- A detailed character description and background, written by a game design professional
- A custom illustration depicting the character
- A set of systemless stats that are easily adaptable to your favorite gaming system
- Three sets of d20 stats (for low, medium, and high-level campaigns), complete with full descriptions of all Feats, Talents, Class Feats, Equipment, and other d20 gaming source material.
- A set of Tweaks, which are optional modifications to a character's background, personality, or traits that in some way alter the character and how he or she interacts with the game world.
- A set of Twists, which are optional adventure hooks that send the character off in a new direction and provide ways for the character to act as a plot device
- At least one, and usually multiple Extras, which provide bonus material related to the character