Terrorists or Freedom Fighters?
In a world where technology and magic can create thinking, feeling beings, those beings are often enslaved, mistreated, used as property, destroyed and discarded without a thought. For most of mankind in the world of the Earth in 2016, this is perfectly acceptable.
For the terrorist organization known as Nth Degree, it isn't. Under the leadership of the enigmatic man known only as "The Smith," Nth Degree wages a constant war to free people who are artificial, in whole or in part, and give them the option to continue to live in hiding, or to join them in the fight for the freedom of others.
Now, meet the Smith and his core of trusted lieutennants, and see how Nth Degree fights their battle. See what their opposition can consist of, and explore their greater role in the battle for the future and destiny of all mankind!
- Over a dozen NPCs to meet as friends, allies, foes, or all of the above!
- Dozens of new weapons, from ultra High Tech melee weapons to massive anti-cyborg firearms!
- New gear, including phenominal new medical technology!
- A gruesome opponent to Nth Degree, powered by infernal magic!
- Updates to some popular characters from previous books, including Eve Sylver!
- All illustrated in full color and custom line art!
Nth Degree is a supplement for Hot Chicks: The Roleplaying Game. You will need the Core Rulebook in order to play. In Nth Degree, we reference the supplements Bios ex Nihilum, Inner Darkness, Character Studies #4: Eve Sylver, Character Spotlight #1; Karla Ford, Mechaphisto: The Demon Lord of Technology, and Inner Darkness 2: The Depravity War. You may find these books useful as you explore the struggle of Nth Degree, and how it affects the battle for the future and destiny of mankind!