This is an OSRIC and 1e/2e-style compatible adventure module designed for 4-8 characters of levels 5-8. Mature Readers only.
A creature stalks the streets of Westgate Town, feasting on the humble lower class citizens. The locals believe the monster to be a werewolf and hire both a famed werewolf hunter and a party of adventurers to seek out and defeat the beast before it strikes again!
But, things take a turn...
Can you solve the grisly mystery and save the folk of Westgate Town or will the killer continue to subsist on hunger and lies?
This 44 page game module includes:
• A large area of Westgate Town to play in, covering over 190 ground and upper floor locations!
• Numerous NPCs! Every NPC who lives and works in the area mapped is named and given skill classifications!
• The first full description of a Westgate Setting Deity and Avatar!
• "Free-form" presentation allowing PCs to investigate Westgate Town at their own pace and direction!
• Three new magical items and a new spell!
• Two old monsters revised for the OSRIC game system and four new monsters!
• Eight 8.5x11" maps! One GM-only map and seven maps useable by both the GM and players!