A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM'S RESOURCE supplement by Ben Kent
Each cast out from their own societies, Kai's Scoundrels have become a tightly-knit band of smugglers without peer, famed for the transport of illicit wares. The Scoundrels comprise:
- "Killer" Kai (N female human magus 7/rogue 1) is the driven young human woman who leads the Scoundrels while dreaming of revenge against her perfidious uncle.
- Marrowspitter (CN male gnoll druid 7) is the strangely motivated soul exiled by his people for his strange ways. He is now more than a little bit in love with Kai.
- Marra Brandywine (NE female halfling summoner 7/ranger 1) is a decadent halfling determined to wring every last drop of pleasure from life. She lost her parents while young to a cruel, freak twist of fate.
- Torn Tusk (NE male half-orc sorcerer [elemental fire]) was exiled from his tribe. This fiery, taciturn mercenary delights in immolating his enemies.
- Mercutsio (CE male half-elf rogue 1/bard 7) is a gregarious, self-centred man scorned by both of his parents.
- Dread "Captain" LeVar Perilous (CN male human wereshark rogue 3/fighter 4) is a quiet but supremely dangerous former pirate who has lost much of his mind to the curse of lycanthropy.
Kai's Scoundrels presents six fully detailed NPCs that can be used individually or as a group. Perfect as foils to law-abiding PCs, alternatively if your PCs need something illicit, and can find them, Kai's Scoundrels just may be able to help...
Kai's Scoundrels is a Dual Format PDF. The product's ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.