This kit is geared to make your job as a Palladium Game Master easier and to help you promote Palladium Books. The kit includes the following:
- Game Master Reference Sheet - This is a cheat sheet for the Game Master. Vital Game Master information is available at your fingertips.
- Rifts Combat Matrix - This useful Game Master aid will allow you to streamline combat in your game, organize initiative rolls and easily keep track of number of attacks.
- Rifts Skill List - Need to look up a skill percentage or even W.P. bonuses? This is not only a useful Game Master tool, but an excellent aid when creating characters.
- Alphabetized Spell Sheet - This quick reference for magic users lists all spells that are currently in print in the Rifts Book of Magic, along with the page number. Again, this is another dual purpose aid for both Game Masters and players.
- 'Borg Worksheet - Need to design a 'Borg as a pre-generated character? These worksheets allow you to customize your 'Borg character and easily keep track of all of the 'Borg's cybernetic and bionic enhancements.
- Rifts Mini-Posters - The mini-posters can be used to advertise the game you are running at your local store or convention. Post them at your table or where allowed at the convention. Finally, if anyone is interested in receiving Weekly Updates and Press Releases from Palladium, have them write down their email addresses and pass the list along to Palladium Books.
- Rifts Character Sheets & G.M. Logs - These are the classic character sheets, G.M. Experience Log, Mercenary Company Sheet, Robot Combat/Vehicle Log and Traveling Show Creation Sheet. They're also available for free on our website, but we thought we'd save you some time and include them here.
- Rifts Sample Characters - 20 complete characters to hand out to players, use as NPCs, etc.