This pack contains a wide selection of kobold warriors designed to be used in conjunction with the Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition Monster Manual and other more recent publications. Although designed for use with 4th Edition, these kobold cards add a wealth of options for any Dungeon Master.
Each of the three files in this pack is a Layered PDF containing a selection of different Kobolds. If you are using a PDF reader that supports layers (Acrobat Reader 8 or newer for example) you will be able to choose which layers to print and which to hide.
Example Layer Uses:
1. Choose not to print a kobold type by hiding all layers belonging to that creature.
2. Hide the black silhouette when creature facing is not important.
3. Show a number behind each kobold for easier damage and effect tracking.
4. Print a second set without the base tabs to use as initiative trackers.
5. Print in black & white to conserve ink.
Cool Cards Kobolds are designed to be printed on a home colour printer. We recommend that you print the markers onto 120-150gsm photo paper at high quality, which provides a thick and stable backing. Check your printer manual for exact instructions for printing onto heavy weight specialist papers.
Cool Cards Kobolds can be printed on A4, Letter or Legal paper without any alterations. Ensure that the page scaling is set to "None" in your PDF reader so that the figures print at the correct size.