Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
Island of Sorrows I shows a section of unpopulated coastline and the location of the infamous Island of Sorrows.
TREASURE MAPS are a great, inexpensive addition to any product or game session and are compatible with any fantasy roleplaying gaming system.
Each graphic is supplied as a high resolution jpeg. Perfect for GMs and publishers alike who need a cool handout, Raging Swan’s TREASURE MAPS put the adventure literally in the player’s hands. Each map comes in multiple formats - you can see all the included images for each map at http://www.ragingswan.com/treasuremaps.html - and are usable under Raging Swan’s very flexible licensing terms.
COMMERCIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Raging Swan Press Treasure Map may be used in commercial products under the following terms and conditions:
- The image can appear in print, electronic or web-based products except that it may not be sold as part of a stock art or clip art product.
- The image can appear in print, electronic or web-based advertisements for the product in which it features.
- The licensee may crop, colour, rotate, enlarge, reduce or otherwise alter the image as he sees fit.
- The artist’s signature must appear in the final version of the image.
- The signature may be moved to make the image more manageable but must appear in the final image. The artist’s name - Tom Fayan - must appear in the product’s credits.
PRIVATE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For private use, this Raging Swan Treasure Map may be used without restriction.